- Get your hair cut regularly. Good stylists will keep up to date with fashions, trends and products and can offer hair care that makes the most of what you have.
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that is appropriate for your hair type and makes your hair look good.
- If you want to change your hair colour it is always best to get it done professionally. If you then want to maintain it yourself, you should at least return to a salon annually for colour correction.
- Wax, gel, spray, mousse and volumizer can keep hair styles to looking good. Please ask if you want advice on which ones will give the best results for your style.
- If you are losing your hair it is usually better to keep it short. Never comb long hair over the top of a balding head.
- A balanced diet containing fresh vegetables and fruit is essential to keep you healthy and it also improves your skin and hair. Try limiting your fast food intake. If a normal healthy diet is not possible or if you become deficient in some way, food supplements and/or vitamins can help.
Tips for Men
posted in: Uncategorized | 0